Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcome to My Journey

Hello All:

Welcome to my first blog post on Contemporary Art. This will be a learning experience for me since I am taking a college class to learn more about said subject matter. I look forward to comparing traditional art and contemporary art, since my only frame of reference has been traditional art! I had the opportunity when in the military in Europe to visit Rome, Paris and Bath England among other venues - this is where most of my art observation took place.

I look forward to posting my thoughts and what I have learned from my Professor in the coming posts.

Be well,

James Gage

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jim!I have not experience on making blogs and I was so confuse when started it, but your blog was the first blog that gave me an idea how to make it. Thank you! Your blog is so simple, clear and understandable.
    With respect Venerika Qirici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reviewing all blogs...attempting to share good views of Contemporay Art and what it IS ! Looking forward to reviewing your travels...and the wonderful historical sites you visited. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete